ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake experts please help

:eek: @ all the conflicting information regarding bleeding!!!
@ edde why for an abs system should you start at the front ? Im assuming abs pump is somewhere in front of the passenger seat with the master cylinder in front of the driver. I have/had air in the system which was drawn from drivers rear but unsure how far its gone.
You bleed form the closest point of the system to the abs to the furthest but IMo it makes no difference if you do let the fluid bleed out properly for ages what order you do it.

The ABS pumps on the front left of the car hence fornt left first.

Banana
UPDATE- Right, on the way home from work tonight I took the cup to a quiet stretch of road and gave my brakes the most abuse they have ever had, and they didnt even fail once?! WTF is going on? Is it possible that the seal in the master cylinder could have somehow corrected itself?
I am now totally scunnered. I know my brakes work well, but I dont trust them anymore!