ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

braided lines

Monaco 172
which ones should i go for, where can i get them and what are the advantages....

changing because fluid never has been changed, pretty sure its boiled a bit because of a sticky caliper and it was bloody warm when i touched it....

thanks

Are they easy to change? Do you need to the bleed the system?

Are brake lines car specific?

I take it it's just one line per caliper?

172 , looking for a 4x4 !
So your £40 lines won't fit my car then :(

Might invest mind you.

Do you get like uprated brake fluid or just any old?

Oh,they will i thought you meant model specific as in will mondeo lines fit a clio!!!!

Sorry,my fault!!!

They will fit yours!!!

Clio 172 Ph 1, Espace Dci
K-Tec do their own set for the 172, I got them fitted with Red Stuff Pads front and rear, standard rear discs and EBC front Turbo Groove discs, and 5.1 DOT brake fluid. Did a full day Renault track day at Brands in May, the tyres started slipping long before any brake fade, my Friend (also driving) said they're the best brake combo he's driven and he works for BMW.

Monaco 172
any problems fitting the front lines? did you really need to force them together to get the threads to grip?