ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brabus are quick

Only 205mph that slow for them There old E Class estates were clocked at 199mph and there Rocket (tunned CLS) can hit 227mph. There new E class work hits 217mph seriously quick cars they can make.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I would imagine they have trouble with the tyres for such a big bus to do that speed

I would imagine they have trouble with the tyres for such a big bus to do that speed
There newer tyres for serious speeds like the continetial ones form memory which are better upto 230mph I think but your right there are issues with wheels hence why the faster cars have usualy help the records and then "production" cars have been limited ie the old E classes was limited to 189 or so not the 199 they managed for the world records.
speaking of brabus. . .how fast are the smart cars? seen quite a few but they are all debadged

Depends which version your on about.

Depends which version your on about.
the four two
Brabus_Smart_Black_Star_101_1.jpg

RenaultSport 197
Yep. It's like 9 second's in a biscuit tin! el Rapidooo. Never been a fan of them, but I bet they are good fun around town and back roads.