ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Box from K-Tec arrived this morning...

A silver one
Was well chuffed when the postman knocked on this morning.

DSC01924.jpg

DSC01925.jpg

Looking forward to getting them fitted as the car has been 'splitterless' and in need of a little TLC for a while now.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I had the very same delivery last week!

They look great on the car, i'm really chuffed with mine.

Clio 182
i got mine a few months ago, one of the best things i had bought for the car. expensive, but still cheaper than the renault offering.

i'll be getting a Mk2 Ph1 meggy splitter for mine if and when it gets destroyed. Its held on by 12 screws now though after a slight accident on a Nurburgring trip! :eek:

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
I think another group buy for the CF splitter should be started................. anyone?

Ian

Focus TDCi
It's down on my list of things to buy for my project clio. Unfortunately I don't have the car yet so it would be a little premature. Keep me posted though if you need to make up the numbers.

Out of interest, how do insurance companies tend to look upon them?

M2 Competition
How come normal people can order them, but the group buy has to wait for special stock to come in? :S

I really want a ktec recessed exhaust, gah money money money

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
How come normal people can order them, but the group buy has to wait for special stock to come in? :S

I really want a ktec recessed exhaust, gah money money money

Just going to say the same thing..

When it comes to group buys it seems your treated like a second class citizen, i had to wait months for my itg maxogen through a group buy :(