ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bought a Golf!

11826633393_ac772438f2_b.jpg

11826558883_74184c9ef9_b.jpg

So had some fun with my beetle in 2013 but decided to buy a golf because i've always liked them :) i know the majority of you on here wont like it but each to their own, i love it and its by far the best car i've had! :approve: Currently having a video produced so will upload that later on because no doubt i'll be hearing the "photoshopped" remarks :rasp:

Happy New Year!

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Not my cup of tea, but looks tidy.

Not keen on the shopping list up the clio either.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah but one with MB wheels on it.

It must be a 'scene' thing ?

Hmmmm. I love the way a completely nondescript family 5-door hatchback suddenly has cool points because of different rims and lows.

FLOL It is still a nondescript family 5-door hatchback...but just slightly less practical.

An orange one
I don't mind the golf tbh :eek:

It's a little bit "scene" for my liking but it's pretty smart, that 200 looks to have the rare anthracite pack??

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Cs never forgets. It's alright not my thing but doesn't need the flaming he's getting though.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Without maxing my screens brightness (which im not going to do) I cannot make out s**t..

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think it looks ok to be fair,i wouldnt want to own the lows myself but ive had a few golfs over the years so i still like them.

the clio in front looks stupid with that shopping list on it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'll go out on a limb and say those wheels aren't even scene. They're s**t.

2hgz47c.jpg

Dent in rear door.
Dent in bottom of drivers door too?
Screws in number plate.
"VERVE" number plates. (hellabust FYI)
Poverty spec.
Peanut sized engine.
Alloy rim is marked to fk.
S**te stickers on rear window.
It's not even low.

0/10 would not drive.