ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bosch wiper blades, which??

172 mk2
hi guys wanting to order some flat bosch wiper blades (the whole kit i think?) but on the website the drop down box says

clio

or

clio 2 LCV

whats the LCV bit about. which one do i need?

needed for a 172 mk2...

cheers

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
LCV is light comercial vehicle, the van, but its the same thing just the normal clio 2 that what i went for.

172 Cup
I've got a set of the Bosch Aero wipers, part number A530S? I really like them but mine dnt have complete contact on the very edge of the drivers side blade.

Hope that helps!

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
i have the areo ones, but the loss of contact is bearly notcable, its like 5-10 mm at the edge, it is probably to do with renault being cheap and instead of swapping the wipers about they put the extender on the "drivers side". if you sit in the passengers it perfect contacts all the way because that should be the drivers side, as its a french car, but because we sit in the right they had to put the swing extender in so it clears more water from our side and it just make the rubber of the blade move funny. but as has been said its not an issue.

Tangoed Works
dont think the aero ones suit the 1*2 shape clios tbh. got the bosch with spoiler from halfords other day. nice clean wiping, just in time as its rained every day this week.