ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Boot Panel Help (trim)

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Anyone know what size/what to use to get the bolt out of the boot trim? Trying to take it off to get at the boot lock so I can put a graphite diamond in. tried a number of alan keys and screw drivers but nothing seems to fit!

anyone know?

Cheers.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
No.

You need a torx set, and then when you've got the screw out to pull it really hard.

Ahhh cheers Jamie mate! I tried to swivel the plastic round as I pulled it out all of the clips, probably could of just about reached the bolts to undo the mechanisim but was abit tight for my liking! think theres a torx set at work, will have to 'borrow' it.

Ah just the front one then :( good luck dude!

Lol thanks, think I'm going to need it!

It's just one bolt holding it on like I said, then pull the b*****d and it'll come off.

You have to scrape all the glue off the diamond to get it out of the holder thingy too, takes ages!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
haha, sounds like a job for next weekend! may wait abit actually as I'm trying to get hold of a spare boot release button, then I'm going to get that colour coded in cyclone so it will look minty mint! also planning on getting amphasite 16v bullets with cyclone writing, and cyclone diamonds on the amphasite turinis! Should look pretty much finished then! suddenly caught the modding bug again for some reason,lol.

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
Cos iv never sprayed anything in my life lol. Would probably turn out gash! But yeah should look pretty decent when everythings done! This time next month she will be finished!

@rt

Veccy 1.9 cdti
ARGHHH there isn't a torx set at work.

Anyone know what T number it is so I can go and buy the right size? (can't afford a whole set,lol)