ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

boost controler!

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
need to source a boost controler to run with omex
when i get it.
been told a cosworth one or subaru one will do.
anybody know where and how much?

i dont want to have just one boost setting:nono:

ITB'd MK1
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JDM-Trust-Greddy-Profec-B-boost-controller-evc-200sx_W0QQitemZ180256236725QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180256236725&_trkparms=72%3A1301|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

buy that Steve, I run one exactly the same in my 200sx and I've fitted and set-up a lot of them. They're the easiest to use electronic controller going.

K20 EG Hatch
im using the hks evc in my SX, nice bit of kit.

malice is using the new version of mine and his looks the tits! cant remember the model but its obviously hks again. have a search for it....

ITB'd MK1
HKS controllers are a lot more complicated to setup, not keen. Apexi AVC-R is the most over complicated piece of kit I've ever had the displeasure of losing my mind trying to work.

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
I assume you just need the actual PWM valve to be controlled by the ECU?

There's no reason why the N75 from the VAG 1.8t's or Megane RS wont work.

Paul

bleed the vac line to atmosphere....boost controller= your foot

do this with all my cars, i originally ran a turbosmart Eboost2 system, couldn't make anough boost with that installed so i reverted back to venting to atmosphere:)

winner.

Last edited: