ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Wedding Photos

Wow what a day!

Congrats to Dave and Emma, it was an amazing day! To say we were lucky with the weather is a massive understatement too.

This is probably my last wedding too, unless it's for someone I know well. Too much pressure to cope with lol! I'm just so worried that one day I'll **** it up, but I can confidently say I'm really happy with the results for this wedding.

I'm only posting a link as it's too much work to copy them all on there too. (I've been editing them for two days straight!)

http://www.danfreemanphotography.com/blog/2012/05/wedding-dave-and-emma/

Dan, a credit to you!
Bomber - Congrats

Personal faves; the candid shots of the bride/bridesmaids getting ready (really nice personal touch), DOF in the Church (spot on!!), the field of yellow and the outdoor b&w.

Stunning pictures. No doubt a set that the couple will treasure for many years to come :)

I love wedding photo's when they're done well.

172 Race Car
Was a lovely day and the pictures are stunning. Ours were great (first wedding Dan did) and these are even better. Shame its his last. Has a talent for it

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Stunning pictures, think my fav is the B&W one of the bride walking down the stairs.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Most of those shots are really good! But whats this one all about eh?! lol

DSC_1904.jpg

Last edited:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Brilliant work, Dan. I'm no expert but you've captured the event very well indeed and all the images will be treasured for years to come :approve:

SG9 Forester STi
They are stunning photos Dan. Lovely work :)

I like the one of the bride walking down the stairs too.

Qashcow
Back from our honeymoon in the Maldives now and back to reality sadly.

Thanks for all the lovely comments, really means a lot!!

Thank you to the CS people reading this who made the journey up, down and across England to get there, Jay, Tony, Gray, ph-reeboner, Adey

And a massive thank you Dan, I actualy don't know how we can repay you enough for capturing our special day so well - legend!!!

No problem mate :)

Hope you both had a good time. Did you take any pics while you were away?

tbh, if I were in the same situation I probably wouldn't have bothered, so I won't be surprised if you didn't lol!