ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bomber's Reliable Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

Qashcow
Re: Bomber's Savage Supercharged Snorting Slut of a Ph1

And that, guys, is why Matt mapped my car ;)

Video to come shortly, it's on YouTube at last

Qashcow

learnt how to post videos at last whoop de doo basil

Qashcow

One of the wheels locked when he did it, wet tyres/roller didn't help

Qashcow

LOL, just lol

a50e59b0.gif

CLIO PH1 172

whaaaaaaaaaaat :( bad luck dude hope its a quick fix and nothing serious

Qashcow

I'm going to say that belt slip caused a fault in the MAP sensor.

Did three laps of llandow and it packed up, stick it on the laptop and ran Matt who quickly told me of the fault, so I beat the map sensor and it started for a bit and died again. Got towed from the circuit then rang the RAC, good times

mso

172 cup supercharged

Hope it's nothing serious mate, do you want Ktec phone number;)

Qashcow

Piece of piss to fix, new marelli sensor is about £78, I used a cheap eBay special.

MSO, I know you'd like me to call Ktec but they use the wrong one for me, and charge £100+ for it ;)

mso

172 cup supercharged

Piece of piss to fix, new marelli sensor is about £78, I used a cheap eBay special.

MSO, I know you'd like me to call Ktec but they use the wrong one for me, and charge £100+ for it ;)

Bet it bloody works thou ;)

Evo 5 RS

at least it wasn't a complete waste of a day dude, bet you cacked yourself when it cut out initially lol

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1

glad its gonna be a cheapish fix mate! i was dreading the worst after seeing the pic!

Clio 172 Track(ish)

Nice to meet you today fella, hope the trip home wasn't too painful and the slut is back on the road ASAP!

Shame we didnt have a play bummer, I was a bit worried after coming around the corner and seeing you at the side!

Still at least we made it off the track in one piece.....unlike someone ;)

PaulyA610

ClioSport Club Member
  Venturi,GTT van,

Nightmare bud, i have learned that the ling long stuff is a waste of time, hope Adey isnt giving you too much stick!LOL. When you are back on track give me a bell i will bring my old banger along!

Qashcow

Nice to meet you today fella, hope the trip home wasn't too painful and the slut is back on the road ASAP!

At least it wasn't just my Clio that didn't last the day!! Was good to meet you, sorry wasn't particularly talkative, was worried in getting home lol

Nightmare bud, i have learned that the ling long stuff is a waste of time, hope Adey isnt giving you too much stick!LOL. When you are back on track give me a bell i will bring my old banger along!

Ade wasn't too bad on the phone lol, it's comforting to hear his voice pmsl. I gather you have something new possibly arriving soon too Paul ;) then, we shall go for a trackday somewhere!!

182cup & 172 racecar

Glad you got back alright Dave,lol at Matts message on the ECU program.

Qashcow

Forgot I took a pic of this. Matt showing the faith he had in my build when he first started it up hah :p

64cf9f2c.gif