ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body shop in Tayside (ish)

Clio Trophy
Long story short, I have a rusty rear wing in my Boxster and once the rust is removed I don't want it to come back.

Are there any recommended body shops around this area preferably (but will travel a bit for the right person in Scotland) that are willing and able to properly cut the rusty section out rather than buff it down?

Places I've used before always seem very reluctant to do anything other than buff it out/shot blast it and it inevitably returns within ~12 months.

Phase 1 172, boxster
I've heard of this with boxsters, my wife's one has the same issue just below the air vent, apparently there a piece of foam padding on the inside of the panel which absorbs water over time then can rust the panel! So I would def recommend having the rusted section cut out and ask them to remove the foam pad on both sides when they do it.

Can't help with the recommendation though soz :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk