ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body Kit Adhesive!?

Renault clio mk1 p3
Hello All,

I would like to know which Adhesive is best for sicking one of those dodgy fake vents to my bonnet, and also sideskirts to my car.

1. sikaflex 221
2. Tigerseal - 1K PU Adhesive
3. loctite Omniseal body kit adhesive
4. MASTERSEAL Polyurethane adhesive

Which one would be best to use?

Renault clio mk1 p3
Yeah i know mate.......The car is a mk1 ph3 just trying to make it look like a valver!!!:cool:

Renault Clio mk2 RSi 16v
use tigerseal ! cant go wrong with that . i used it for my f40 vent and sideskirts and it stuck like s**t to a shovel !

Chocolate Bar™
good motor trade paint suppliers, or ask nicely at a local bodyshop as they normally stock it.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
024935.jpg

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
mr7t6 said:
Yeah i know mate.......The car is a mk1 ph3 just trying to make it look like a valver!!!:cool:

So buy a valver bonnet and mk1 ph1/2 headlights?

www.renparts.co.uk
Mr RSi said:
use tigerseal ! cant go wrong with that . i used it for my f40 vent and sideskirts and it stuck like sh*t to a shovel !

lol. That means it didn't stick at all.... sh*t comes off fast. hence the term, it went like sh*t off a shovel.