ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW M5s replacement.....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I DON'T...believe you :smiley:

I think you'll have a hoot in this car. Although I can already hear you tutting trying to strap yourself in every morning. 6 point is no point on a road car lol

Oh they will be swapped out, four point here we come lol.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
My car before black alloys fitted

IMG_0351.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Awome car

But id be wanting the cageand titanium exhuast just because. .

Adds to that bit more bonkers/special feeling

If it was a proper cage I would feel the same but a show cage?? It weighs approx 20kg to do nothing.

Mint car low miles. I can live with that over the TI exhaust.

The one from divine wasn't even a factory fitted exhaust so the purest will complain about that also lol.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
It's an R, end of. You can buy all the R26's in the world to then replicate it..... But that's it... It'll be a replica.

This people is the REAL deal

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
Plastic rear windows, different shocks and springs, different wheels, carbon bucket seats, all insulation stripped, driver airbag only, different spoiler, manual mirrors, no Xeons

How anyone can think "just buy an R26 and modify it" is beyond me. Those kind of people just don't understand this type of car.

Don't forget it's got the carbon bonnet too!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Weight saving is 120kg without the exhaust.

Plastic rear windows, different shocks and springs, different wheels, carbon bucket seats, all insulation stripped, driver airbag only, different spoiler, manual mirrors, no Xeons.

There is always going to the the argument of "why not mod a R26" coz it's not the same as owning something that was purposefully built that way from factory.

Same argument as a mapped Evo MR340 vs FQ400 back in the day.

Or a M3 modded to be the same as a CSL.

Add the fact that I have never seen one, only 70 uk examples left, they keep getting deported to other country's, I have something unique and absolute hoot to drive, more fun than my standard Evo ;-)

Pretty sure I won't lose a penny either....
Different gear linkage as well iirc.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Sweet have fun

Only a tad jealous. Been looking at mere mortal r26's but can't pull the trigger.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
When did you put a flux capacitor in the M5 @Ant1 because you've had a service done in October 2017
Only joking its obviously a little mistake and i'd say that's a pretty decent advert too.
Should have no trouble selling as they are a potential nightmare out of service warranty so lts a lot of piece of mind that yours has had it from birth...

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
When did you put a flux capacitor in the M5 @Ant1 because you've had a service done in October 2017
Only joking its obviously a little mistake and i'd say that's a pretty decent advert too.
Should have no trouble selling as they are a potential nightmare out of service warranty so lts a lot of piece of mind that yours has had it from birth...

Good spot!!