ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMW E30 325i Project

330i. E30 Touring.
So, yesterday, whilst hungover I had a couple of sets of springs to fit to a couple of member's cars.

As it was pissing down, the E30 got moved out of the garage to make way for Clio's. while it was out, took a couple of snaps next to Nick's M3. Took that for a drive also, and f**k me!

hazegy4e.jpg

ube9ujes.jpg

y4usaby2.jpg

y7yma7am.jpg

yhede7ad.jpg

Spent a bit of money this week also- being delivered this week is:

Mobil oil
An oil filter
Diff oil
Gearbox oil
Brake fluid for a full swap.

Also buying a scuff master kit to do the interior again. Busy couple of days ahead...

Managed to sort a few issues the car had also- a decent day all in all!

330i. E30 Touring.
Not much progress on the car since the last update.

New exhaust has been sourced. It's basically an OEM Sport exhaust, that was an upgrade from the factory. One sold for £280 a few weeks back in worse condition, let's just say I got it for a bargain. ;)

e3uqenuj.jpg

y9ymu6un.jpg

Then more recently, I've acquired some pretty top end cleaning products, so spent a bit of time giving the it a bit of a tart up. I have to apologise to the detailers I've mocked over the years, because I actually quite enjoyed spending time on her. Thanks to Ryan for the pictures.

The results:

ebu7e2a5.jpg

urysude7.jpg

qany2yru.jpg

qy3uvu7y.jpg

teqajahe.jpg

ahavu9yj.jpg

ara2a5yq.jpg

Hydration is key, so I needed to lose water.

pu8anejy.jpg