ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BMCRC - brands hatch

1.2 Dynamique billabong
Well today i made my first ever visit to brands hatch and i must say i was really impressed, its a great little circuit and far more interesting to photograph than silverstone.

i would just like to say a big thanks to nick, your circuit guide came in very usefull buddy, cheers.

I hope you like the pics, was my first time shooting bikes / my first time at brands so pretty pleased with how they came out. still have a load more to put up later.

cheers
James

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Last edited:
  1.2 Dynamique billabong
cheers for the comments guys

thought i would add a little crash sequence i caught. it was a case of 'ah ive run a little wide into the gravel', 'im getting a little wobble', 'im going to make it', 'im getting a bit close to that wall', 'ahhh im gonna hit it', 'woooooooooooooooahhhhhh', 'ah crap this gonna hurt', 'yay im a live ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh s**t watch out for the 30 bikes coming towards me', 'my poor bike'. lol.

the rider was fine got up and walked away

crash.jpg

Oil Burner
Nice set mate, 1,5,6 8 are the best imho, bikes are very hard to make look 'right' in groups but 8 is excellent.

Also a very good catch with the crash. See if you can find the riders details he may be interested in them believe it or not.

Glad the guide helped.

Nick

1.2 Dynamique billabong
cheers buddy, im tempted to go up to brands hatch again this weekend for the BTCC, although it was great fun shooting bikes so may see what bike events are on in the South.

i had a quick look for the riders details but no such luck at the moment, it doesnt help that the BMCRC doesnt have a forum

1.2 Dynamique billabong
^ where abouts did you find that buddy, i looked on his website but his bike/helmet/leathers are a completely different colour. was just trying to see if there was another bike 52 in a different class.

I only guessed... saw that it was Bike 52 and there was only one race where 52 was a DNF (according to the results on the BMCRC website). I could be wrong.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
ah nice one buddy, i saw they had put up the results as a pdf but it is 180 pages lol and not in order