ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bluetooth PARROT

white leon cupra R
any one else got one had mine for ages but forgot the password to pair with the phone
what can i do?
i fort the password was 1234

has any one else got one and if so whats your password ?

Better than yours. C*nt.
Re: bluetoof PARROT

Thuck you, sarcastic b*****d.

1234. Unless you changed it.

which kit?unless its the 3200ls its 0000 or 1234
3200ls generates it when you pair and is always different

Vee 6

If it is a CK3000 or CK3100 it will be 1234, But if your list of paired devices is 5, It won't let you proceed at this bit.

Delete the old one's and go again....

which kit?ck3000 press and hold red and green to erase all pairing if full up then search then put in the code 1234
any other parrot kit with a screen go to >settings>bluetooth/paired devices>delete pairing

white leon cupra R
ive pressed the red and green button

it said deleting old device
now it says prepair new device, my phone sees it but 1234 wont work, but i swear thats what the password was

now i carnt get them to pair to enter the password !! but my phone is seeing the parrot

but it says prepair device now every time i put the key in

ive got the manual somewhere but never needed it before

white leon cupra R
its a ck 3000

but now i think there is summit in my settings on my nokia 5800 that is stoping it pairing, as just pair the misses phone and 1234 worked

anything on the setting i can adjust that will help??

Vee 6
You may still get some issues with it, Low volume, Dropping calls ?

Try it and see if it starts to act's up....

I've just checked my engineer's list...
Jason is nearest to you.

Give him a bell a say Sean from Auto Installs put his name forward.

He'll Flash it and sort it out for you.

Jason Reynolds
Rencom
Mobile-07836-751272
Tel/Fax 0121 681 2187
Email rencom@blueyonder.co.uk

white leon cupra R
thanks let me try it and see how i get on, i still can not work out how to make it acept without acepting it on the phone if you know what i mean, before it would automaticly accept without it asking me to accept

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
hi mate my gf got the same phone as you and has nothing but a fooking nightmare with the parrot. ive got the same parrot and works fine with my ipohone

Vee 6
thanks let me try it and see how i get on, i still can not work out how to make it acept without acepting it on the phone if you know what i mean, before it would automaticly accept without it asking me to accept

Go into your phones B/tooth menu and find the Parrot kit in your paired devices.... There will be a setting to authorise the parrot , Change this to yes....

That will stop it asking to accept the B/tooth connection each time they hook up...

S2000
Give me your postcode fella and i'll give you a list of guy's that can flash it for ya....

You seem pretty clued up on these mate, and I see your in Edinburgh, got a quick question.

I've got a CK3000 but since getting my new phone (T-Mobile G1) there is a delay in it pairing. With my old phone it would pair straight away when the ignition was switched on, but with this one it seems totally random - sometimes it pairs instantly, other times it'll not do it for 15 mins.

Would one of these flashes/upgrades sort that? or do you have any idea how to sort it?