ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Sport In Chester

R.I.P Clio
172 or 182 I think I only saw it quick!

On Hoole Road Chester About 2:30pm ish

Had a Nurburgring Sticker on the back!

NOICE

Clio Williams
Yeah I've seen this round Chester a few times, I think it might be Tims, I have also seen it in the Total Fitness car park...

Clio 172
Hi guys

Seems everyone in this thread is from my neck of the woods. Is there ever any meets in Chester/Cheshire/North Wales area?

Cheers

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Not really tbh. Where abouts you from then? Could go for a drive one weekend if someone wanted to arrange it.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Jamie,
I see you are from Ellesmere port. Do you travel along the A41 towards chester bout 7.30 weekday mornings?

Clio 172
I'm from over the border in Connahs Quay, Flintshire. Theres another blue cup round by me, and I see a blue cup ( a diff. one ) in Buckley every wednesday thats about it for cs round here i think.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Jamie,
I see you are from Ellesmere port. Do you travel along the A41 towards chester bout 7.30 weekday mornings?

If you mean 8.30 then yes.

Is it you I see with yellow bullets at the traffic lights?

I'm happy to go for a drive or take some pics?

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
If you mean 8.30 then yes.

Is it you I see with yellow bullets at the traffic lights?

I'm happy to go for a drive or take some pics?

Think iv seen you then!
No im not, but i saw the one with yellow bullets at E.port sainsburys the other day...

That'd be cool but im a non sport so you'd have to wait for me to catch up now n then haha

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I dont cane it on meets anyway mate, prefer to save that for another time as your just asking for trouble. Some ppl take it a bit too far.

Happy to get some pics soon though.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I dont cane it on meets anyway mate, prefer to save that for another time as your just asking for trouble. Some ppl take it a bit too far.

Happy to get some pics soon though.
Sound =]
Do you ever go to the racin in e.port btw?

Clio Williams
There are loads of Cliosports in Chester, I always see a racing blue 182 with a Hillpower sticker parked in Total Fitness, and there's a 172 exclusive with pro race wheels parked on City Road most days, not sure if the owners come on here though...

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
There are loads of Cliosports in Chester, I always see a racing blue 182 with a Hillpower sticker parked in Total Fitness, and there's a 172 exclusive with pro race wheels parked on City Road most days, not sure if the owners come on here though...
I think the RB one is the one i see on Chester Rd, Huntington =]

R.I.P Clio
Ill have to drop em a flyer if i see em parked hehe