ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue Clio Sport Cradley Heath!!!!

MK5 R32
cs_dave do you happen to go round the Bronx island near Thorns/Lye on wednesdays about 5pm? random question I know but there arent to many blue 172 cups in the area lol

Renault Clio 1.2 16v

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    520.8 KB · Views: 71
  Renault Clio 1.2 16v
I have a white one saying "if its to loud your to old " on the right side then the full colour clio sport.net sticker on the other side mate :) you'd see it if you were like behind me :p do you love by old hill anyways?:)

I have a white one saying "if its to loud your to old " on the right side then the full colour clio sport.net sticker on the other side mate :) you'd see it if you were like behind me :p do you love by old hill anyways?:)

Have seen your car before in and around oldhill. I visit my mom most weekends there so keep an eye out for a silver 182 on superleggeras with mahoosive brembos on;)

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Have seen your car before in and around oldhill. I visit my mom most weekends there so keep an eye out for a silver 182 on superleggeras with mahoosive brembos on;)
ok mate will do what times roughly are you around old hill like?:) if i see you ill give you a pamp and wave :)