ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182, London Rd, Waterlooville

Monaco 172
Haha fair enought bud. Just checking as my Dads friend drives a monaco 172 and lives in Denmead so was a possibility it was him

Dont know of many other sports around here tho

Think I've seen an older fella driving a Monaco round here!!

Think I've seen an older fella driving a Monaco round here!!
Yeah that would be most definatley be him. Although i swear there is another monaco that drives like a lunatic around Waterlooville. He drove into ASDA car park then i was filling up once (in my old 1.2, only proper fuel for the 182 :wink:) Ragged it past me, then drove straight back out again. It cant be you is it? :wink:

monaco 172
Ive spotted a couple of monaco's recently down that way. Sure there's one thats always filthy and has stickers all on the rear window.

Monaco 172
Yeah that would be most definatley be him. Although i swear there is another monaco that drives like a lunatic around Waterlooville. He drove into ASDA car park then i was filling up once (in my old 1.2, only proper fuel for the 182 :wink:) Ragged it past me, then drove straight back out again. It cant be you is it? :wink:

No mate wouldn't of been me.. I drive like an old man most of the time, I am pretty old tbf haha.

Ive spotted a couple of monaco's recently down that way. Sure there's one thats always filthy and has stickers all on the rear window.

That could be me haha. I wouldn't call it filthy though!! I've got CS & Originé RS stickers on the rear glass of its me you've seen?