ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182 in Eastwood

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Spotted at about 12:30 going towards B&Q and onto the bypass towards Codnor.

I think the plate was something 55 LME.

Driving pretty fast down from Eastwood ;)

lol, thats me pal

I was on my way up to ripley to work.

I take it you was the blue 182 at the lights then behind me at the island.

Chris

No mate, live in hucknall but go through eastwood down to the 610 to go to work in ripley.

It may have been your car i saw in the carpark near morrisons on the right hand side last week? The right hand side as you do the loop down and round to go back through eastwood?

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
No mate, live in hucknall but go through eastwood down to the 610 to go to work in ripley.

It may have been your car i saw in the carpark near morrisons on the right hand side last week? The right hand side as you do the loop down and round to go back through eastwood?

Ah ok. Sounded nice when you drove by, What exhaust do you have on?

Yeah that would have been me. Park there to go to the gym across the road.

Its a piper. Excellent system, Its not been on long and is as new and for sale aswell! It was £425 900 miles ago. I want £325 ono i go the same route often so will prob see you again.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Its a piper. Excellent system, Its not been on long and is as new and for sale aswell! It was £425 900 miles ago. I want £325 ono i go the same route often so will prob see you again.

Yeah I'll keep a look out for you. Don't seem to see many 182's around here.
I'd have the exhaust off of you if I had the money. If you still have it later in the year I will definitely have it off you. How easy are they to fit?