ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 182/172 Waterloo, Liverpool

clio 182
There's 4/5 of us who meet in southport you should get down! Might be meeting in Wigan soon just tryin to find places with good lighting at night

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Someone used to have one parked by the speed camera on Church road in Litherland for a while....
@JohnnyE your close to me mate, I work in Bootle at the bottom of Millers Bridge.... I am I have seen a couple of Megane sports about, and a mint 172 a while, but you don't see many round here....

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
I'm picking another cup up in two weeks mate I used to have a trophy
Looking forward to my next one it has a gripper and cams

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I'm picking another cup up in two weeks mate I used to have a trophy
Looking forward to my next one it has a gripper and cams
Nice, be nice to see another one about, let me know the colour and I will keep an eye out for you....

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
There's 4/5 of us who meet in southport you should get down! Might be meeting in Wigan soon just tryin to find places with good lighting at night
I am always worried about looking like someone's dad being 41...lol, let me know when the next meet is, I will try and make it...

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
I'm not bothered mate lol, I don't normally do run outs but I've got a couple of sprints local soon at Wigan and Aintree your mor than welcome to come down...