ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 cup Netherton

Followed you up from oldhill and you turned onto the new estate next to the canal.

Very clean cup had a white cliosport sticker in the rear window

Looking nice you will have to get yourself along to one of the West Midlands meets. Any plans for it?

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi for children reasions ad the rear windows tinted and changed the wheels to 17s that every1 but me hate lol when is the next meet?

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
I also saw you a few days ago, turning into the new estate
You came up the side of me, i was driving the flame red non sport with gold alloys :)

yours has black alloys iirc?

as yours got a sticker bombed badge? yes black 17s the most hated alloys ever to be placed on a cup (on this forum anyway)

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
i do like it alot very smart if i did that to the cup people would hunt me down lol very nice very LOW do you go to the local meets?

ast

Ibiza 5, A3 8p3, ph1
i do like it alot very smart if i did that to the cup people would hunt me down lol very nice very LOW do you go to the local meets?

cheers fella, yours looks very clean too!
and not the cs meets, but i go to most other sunday meets around the area, how about you?

Yes you may see lots of rs clios. But very much doubt they are off here if they are then more fool them.

And yes it is chav fest. These sort of people give car enthusiasts a bad name.!!

I take it you are one of the attendee's Pal.

ast

Ibiza 5, A3 8p3, ph1
Yes you may see lots of rs clios. But very much doubt they are off here if they are then more fool them.

And yes it is chav fest. These sort of people give car enthusiasts a bad name.!!

I take it you are one of the attendee's Pal.

I dont know.. a lovely blue 172 cup was parked right next to me, with a CS sticker in the back window last time i was there!

and not really a chav fest, just somewhere me & mates meet for a laugh, surely nothing wrong with that? pal.
Forgot most people who own nice cars are unsociable b***ends.

I dont know.. a lovely blue 172 cup was parked right next to me, with a CS sticker in the back window last time i was there!

and not really a chav fest, just somewhere me & mates meet for a laugh, surely nothing wrong with that? pal.
Forgot most people who own nice cars are unsociable b***ends.

:rolleyes:

ast

Ibiza 5, A3 8p3, ph1
lol at how many people dont like each other on hear!
Haha i was thinking the same, some people on here are cocky for no reason at all! Bullies lmao. And im sure i saw you again, your keeping your cup clean mate!