ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blue 172 Cannock

R27 F1 Team 412/500
Saw a nice blue 172 on grey speedlines on its arse sitting nice in Cannock went passed in my black 197 R27

Last edited by a moderator:
  Racing Blue 182 Cup
Sounds like one i overtook holding up a line of 4 cars on the Codsall to Brewood road. Looked nice (but slow)

Cup, Lude & Z
Aye it was me with 3 of my mates cars behind i was driving slow cause i was the only one who knew where the pub was :p

Just come from Ledene after some pitch n putt action in ze rain, we all needed some beer n grub to warm the cockles ;)

Cup, Lude & Z
Thanks bud :)

Just waiting for this rain to stop to get her scrubbed up again

Saw you blast past me tried to see if you had a sticker lol, i was in convoy so had to take it OAP pace ;)

Racing Blue 182 Cup
Just popped upto 4 ashes Renault. Having a quick blast but nothing crazy in the rain! I need some serious cleaning too.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Not seen any of you about. I live 2 mins away from le dene pitch and putt.

Racing Blue 182 Cup
I used to live in Whitwick and now live in Telford. Was with my friend from Codsall. Hes an Evo man.

Racing Blue 182 Cup
He has had 2 VI RSX lightweights. Wrote the one off and blew the other one up last year. Superb tool but costa fortune to run and maintain. He is yet to buy another. Toying with C63 AMG, M3 V8, Audi RS4 etc etc. He still loves the clios and when we did a few track days couple of years ago he was converted.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've never seen them about to be honest. I rarely see other RS clios in the codsall area. :(

Cup, Lude & Z
You stalking me lol :p

See my nice parking??

My Mrs hates having to walk the full length of the car park haha

R27 F1 Team 412/500
You stalking me lol :p

See my nice parking??

My Mrs hates having to walk the full length of the car park haha

i see yours a lot and a silver one with the same wheels on it most the time i see another clio's I am in a silver golf mrk5 with smoked plates I never in my clio lol

Iceberg 172
i see yours a lot and a silver one with the same wheels on it most the time i see another clio's I am in a silver golf mrk5 with smoked plates I never in my clio lol

Could be me in the silver I haven't seen another silver in Cannock with the same wheels