ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberrys...

Clio Extreme 1.2
Now, I currently have a sony ericsson on an o2 contract with free internet. I'm thinking about buying a blackberry 8900/8520 to use with this contract and selling my current phone. One of my friends seems to think I need to pay £5 extra a month to o2 for use of bb messenger etc...is this true?

Thanks.

Bus w**ker
It's not specifically for BBM it's for BIS (Blackberry Internet Service). It's basically your mobile interwebz contract and as part of it, it allows the use of BBM or MSN etc along with internet and push email.

Pointless having a BB without it TBH.

Clio Extreme 1.2
Right ok thanks for your help, so can I change my internet deal with o2 to include this for free or will it still cost me? Not up on blackberrys tbh!

1.2 16v Dynamique
Depends mate, I pay the £5 a month to Orange but then my t'internet access is free 24/7, don't pay any extra for net access etc.

Best bet is to ask O2 as I know if you pay the £5 on Orange you don't pay anymore for net access.

All i will say is I have a 8900 and although I am happy with it I wish I had gone for the 9000 Bold as it is slightly bigger, might be worth you looking at the Bold's too.