ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry Sim in an iPhone?

Would my blackberry sim plan work with an Iphone?

Had a quick google search and some yanks say yes but I'm unsure if it would work here

Sy

Ps: I mean work as in the data bundle etc will work

No point, change the contract, I was paying for BB mail and internet package, my monthly bill came down by 7.50 when I changed and told them I was buying an iPhone outside of the contract when my BB Storm just kept failing.

Now have more minutes, still unlimited internet and not had any issues.

The sim is just a sim, get the contract details changed in terms of what you receive.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
BB plans give u the email forwarding service (cost extra £), you dont need that with a iPhone.

it would work, but pretty pointless. (just keep the BB ;) )

Ill give it a go. I'm on £15a month for my blackberry plan so am very reluctant to givethat price plan up.

I'll phone em up and see what they say

Sy

Just off the phone, the woman couldnt say it would definetly work because Orange dont want a come back should it not work but she did say she can see no reason why it wouldn't

I get 400 Minutes, Unlimited Text, and Blackberry e-mail and internet plan. So im asuming this should all be ok.

Sy

Sy, it will be less, guaranteed. Mine was circa £35 inc the BB mail etc. Brought down to £28 by going off that price plan and putting together a price plan that gave me the same minutes, internet and texts etc.

Actually brought it back up to £35 as I was going over my minutes, so more minutes for the same price.

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
Just off the phone, the woman couldnt say it would definetly work because Orange dont want a come back should it not work but she did say she can see no reason why it wouldn't

I get 400 Minutes, Unlimited Text, and Blackberry e-mail and internet plan. So im asuming this should all be ok.

Sy

you might be able to remove the BB email, u'll want the internet tho. BB email is around £10/month i think