ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Blackberry 8900 vs Nokia E71

Im in two minds between these phones. They do the same thing but which is better?

I'd like (For the first time) to be able to recive e-mails on my phone, Will a googlemail account link up to these phones or do I need another e-mail account?

I'd like to be able to add appications and other things, are things widely avaliable (Like the Iphone)?

Sy

Ps: Not going for an iPhone because the contracts don't suit for the price

So with Google mail as soon as you get mail will it come up (Like when you get a text) or do you have to log in to your mail too see if you've got some?

Sy

I have it sinked with my blueyonder mail and it comes up in much the same way a text does when I get new mail. I have it checking for mails all day @ 30 min intervals but if you use nokia mail I think that's instant

1.2 16v Dynamique
I have the Blackberry and have synced my GMAIL and Hotmail accounts to it, just get the email dopr into the email inbox like you would a text, I really like my Blackberry, I reckon it's the best phone I have owned.

Audi TT
On orange get the blackberry bold 9000. Much nicer and implemented phone than the E71 and yes I have used both and until the bold was a total nokia only fanboy.

G