ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black V6 - V6 UFD - Banbury

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Spotted parking up at the factory next door to ours on Thorpe Industrial Estate.. was shiny!!

Ph1 Vee #457 & 850-R
Yeah - I helped them take it to bits! If this was yesterday...

lol. What you having done Mike? My Mrs was rear-ended yesterday whilst stationary in the Vee :mad: It's going into Nationwide in Swindon Tomorrow to be repaired and hopefully get a new bumper out of it!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Yep.. saw you parking up yesterday hehe

Damn, should of come over and said hi now, when you back for it?

Is it in at RS Tuning?

Better than yours. C*nt.
Back some time next week as the people cutting the flanges didn't get chance to yesterday, so most likely Wednesday-ish?

Yeah it's at RS Fabrications.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Ah yeah, always get the name wrong hehe

Will keep my eye out for you - They have some nice cars round there

Better than yours. C*nt.
Yeah - can see why though! The welding is epic. Nice pretty pipework going on mine hopefully - they're doing a double-pass box as in the space they've got there's no hope of silencing much on a single pass!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
We'll i dont see you, im bound to hear you leave :D

A Trophy with T6PHY as the plate just pulled out of our road.. (and driven passed again) - i see lots of sports :(

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Had no choice, it's being dealt with by my Wifes insurance company. Thanks for the heads-up though.

There's allways a choice Dave.. They just dont want you to think there is!

Mike... lets see some pics up with the new plate on then fella!. :)

Last edited:
  Better than yours. C*nt.
Not got any! Lol I stuck them on in the dark on Wednesday morning before driving it down to RS Fabrications.

Will be pics with the new pipes and plates!