ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black ph2 minus a wheel - M23 Gatwick Junction

BMW bus
Coming up the sliproad for Gatwick I went past a Black Ph2 (not sure if it was a sport), twin exhaust, some sort of kit on it, white multi spoke alloys......only I couldnt see the front passenger side wheel!
Looks like it had come off under braking as the car was sitting nicely on the brake disc/bumper, looked like it had slid along on it as well:(

Anyone off here?

Clio
ha ha, this was my unfortuante day you were speaking of! i had just picked it up the day before after having kit sprayed, alloys sprayed and then finally the 172 turbo, which we believe was the problem(the garage hadn't re-threaded the hubs after the work that had been done on them and the power difference caused probs, so you can understand how i felt hurtling down the m23 at about 90 after coming on from crawley junction, to feel my left front feeling very loose. so when i attempted to get off and onto the hard shoulder it deserted me. what a great start after the bank holiday weekend.£150 tow +£20 re thread. lovely

BMW bus
Bummer dude, are the garage going to reimburse you for the damage or anything?!

Thank f*ck it didnt happen while you were in the outside lane