ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Gold 182 after some machine polishing & Wax

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Last weekend I locked myself in the garage and got to work with the clio's paintwork, which was quite frankly shocking, I'll have some more detailed pictures in my project thread later this evening of the process.

Anyhow, as I was away for the week my brother used the car, before he did though he waxed it for me. Got to take some quick snaps of it when I got home, had a light layer of dust on it unfortunately but heres the pics anyway, some major fly splats on the front bumper now, however it is stone chip free :)

600.jpg

589.jpg

587.jpg

590.jpg

Some gold

592.jpg

604.jpg

606.jpg

607.jpg

612.jpg

613.jpg

614.jpg

615.jpg

617.jpg

Quick one of the interior, seriously need the wheel retrimming

619.jpg

thanks for looking...

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Was bad the night before mate so didn't make it up in time lol. I'll be at trax & edition 38 though if anyone is going

RB 182 Cup
BG is an amazing colour in the sun!

I really like your alcantara / suede dash strips too, not seen that before, looks more OEM than the silver fake aluminum strips.