ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black Clio (Non Sport) with WHITE wheels....

One Phat Clio
How would a Black clio look with the standard alloys powder coated white?

Cheers for any photos related...!

Dean Mac:cool:

Megane 225 F1
White on black looks the nuts mate.

P1000312.jpg

DSC02180.jpg

One Phat Clio
nice one lads, thinking of gerrin my standard dynamique alloys powder coated white, will tidy them up a little, then drop the car 60mm. Want to make it look nice yet different to other clios. Thanks again

Static Low
I used to think it looked the bomb. Hate it now though ! Cars got a new look :D !

Make sure you get it lower than 60mm though Dean Mac

One Phat Clio
Yeah cheers Android, thinking of these coilies, its a non sport so not really that bothered about the suspension....Link; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Coilover-Susp...arParts_SM&hash=item255a554a77#ht_2103wt_1165

drops 60mm, i know sum1 who has bought them and is pleased. Oatcake, sick clio. N1CK's alloys r the sex but i wann a cheap and simple solution lol. Not wanting to put a ton of money into this car because im buying a Clio Sport in a year or two. So ya reckon standard alloys poweder coated white will be alight? £1pound per inch. Wheel = 15" x 4 = £60. Not bad?

BMW 1 Series
DSCN1039-1.jpg

i used to have a 1.2 172 rep with powdercoated 172 alloys :), they look superb on black cars, a complete nightmare to keep clean though!