ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 197's

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Can people please post pictures of Black 197's

Have seen one with silver wheels and taken a bit of a shine to them.

Think they would look superb with some coilovers.

TTRS & V50
P1010366.jpg

Mmmm.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
There is a black one round here. FULLY loaded!

White speedlines, tinted windows, climate, cabasse, Recaro's, elec folding mirrors. Its bloody lovely!

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I have a black 200 Cup, nearly the same thing (and a good chance to piccie *****):
Picture%20013b.jpg
Picture%20015b.jpg

Picture%20024b.jpg

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Really like the rear off the 200 but the front still doesn't do it :(

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Does appear to be a bit of a marmite thing :D

I think as Renault change the face of all their cars it become a bit more familiar/accepted, the new Megane picked up the same front end looks and I think it works, but sounds like they haven't got the driving aspect completely honed in that one.

Megane R26

Lowered with the small spoiler it would look better I think - which I may do if I keep it.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Definetly lowered but I think they look good without spoilers sometimes

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cryin out for 18in Silver Turini's! :) Although there was one with Meg 18's that looked the piece.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
O does look mint on the speedlines.

Like the silver on black a lot somehow

Charged Superleggera
black with silver wheels on coilovers ben. going for the ph-rep theme? haha good shout though. always been a big fan of the 197's. a couple more k's and you can get a v6 though!

Clio 197 + Mrk 3 DCI
black with silver wheels on coilovers ben. going for the ph-rep theme? haha good shout though. always been a big fan of the 197's. a couple more k's and you can get a v6 though!

The old running costs are a little higher though bud, especially on my 60 mile round trip to work every day...That would sting in a Vee...OWCH!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5

V6 in still in the pipeline!

Will need a cheap runabout, was looking at an Almera LPG lol :cool:

Nice 197 Mark.