ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 York, top lad, shame about the toaster in ppl carrier

182 Cup/V70 D5
sorry buddy, it was probably my fault he cut you up, I got away from the lights about 2 seconds after him because I was busy laughing at him edging forward.. Utter tosser.

He followed me pretty much to my destination through loads of left right left right turns over speed bumps... but seemed to scarper pretty quick when I pulled up & got out. Don't think he was expecting 18 stone, 6ft 2" and dressed like a farmer to get out of a clio :)

clio 182
yes mate this was me!
I know i couldn't believe it, no indicators, or mirror checks before he pulled out! Hahaha it was funny though.
The RB looks good mate! i was holding back on the a64 as i was running on fumes!

182 Cup/V70 D5
Standard tosser, not sure what he was thinking.. Yeah I got zapped by speed camera van on the stretch of the a64 where I first saw you buddy, was steady away and eagle eyed.

Cheers man I do love them in RB, just not sure about the stripes in grey/graphite. Probably have them off in a few weeks. I'll keep an eye out for ya round town. If you ever bump into me heading out towards rufforth way, I'm usually taking it for a walk round the block :)

clio 182
Speed camera? WHERE?
I did see one on the other side of the road but not on the side heading towards York, fingers crossed, I think i got zapped last week too on the a59!
Yeah i love them in RB, if i had the choice id have had RB or LY but they do come at a premium! i was desperate for a car so settled with BG, still looks good when its clean!

182 Cup/V70 D5
Sorry man my bad I meant "I got zapped on a64 about a year ago, near where I saw you t'other day". Apparently the camera vans have fitted yellow flashing lights so they look like work vans, then when you get close up they've still got police & gatso symbol on them. Nobbers.

Yeah yours did look very slick mate, very tidy. Think a few of us might be doing Cadwell soon if you ever go for track days?

182 Cup/V70 D5
Screenshot 2015-05-05 11.44.40.png