ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 182 - Silverstone for PistonHeads Sunday Service - 17/02/2013

M2 Comp
I was parked up behind you in the Titanium 182.

Would be interested to know what you've done suspension wise? Yours was sitting exactly how I'd like mine!

Iceberg 172cup
That was me matey
It's on spax rsx full coilovers
Quite a few clios turned up. Not sure if they are all on here tho.
You do any track time?

Iceberg 172cup
Do u have the etnies stickers on ur cage?
If so then I defo saw you not on track tho. Should of said hi really as I saw u park up in the paddock area and get out. I was having a bit of a nosey. Haha

Megane R26
I too was there. 172 Cup parked in the corner. I thought I recognised your Cup rdoxenham! I saw it parked up in the car park behind the pits. I met you down at K-Tec when you had your injector and coilovers sorted. I was having a service and Eibach Sportlines. How were your track sessions? When we spoke a month ago you hadn't taken it on a track yet.

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
Do u have the etnies stickers on ur cage?
If so then I defo saw you not on track tho. Should of said hi really as I saw u park up in the paddock area and get out. I was having a bit of a nosey. Haha

Yes mate that's me. Yeah you definitely should have said hello. You go out on track?

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
I too was there. 172 Cup parked in the corner. I thought I recognised your Cup rdoxenham! I saw it parked up in the car park behind the pits. I met you down at K-Tec when you had your injector and coilovers sorted. I was having a service and Eibach Sportlines. How were your track sessions? When we spoke a month ago you hadn't taken it on a track yet.

Hello mate yeah I was parked there whilst I waited for my track sessions :) was hoping someone would have pics of it trackside! I absolutely loved it out on the track. Was great fun and the car got some stick but was really impressed with what it could do. Really showed a few cars up and I'm certainly not a great driver on the track!! How you getting on with the sport lines?

Megane R26
Hello mate yeah I was parked there whilst I waited for my track sessions :) was hoping someone would have pics of it trackside! I absolutely loved it out on the track. Was great fun and the car got some stick but was really impressed with what it could do. Really showed a few cars up and I'm certainly not a great driver on the track!! How you getting on with the sport lines?

What time were you on track? We left at 1 so probably missed you. Sounds like a lot of fun! I really want to track my Clio after going on Sunday and take it to some track days. Don't fancy doing it to my daily though and don't have the money. Soon though!

Yea the Sportlines are great thanks. Car sits a lot better now, feels pretty much the same to drive to me but then I don't thrash it to often.

172 Cup & K20 Ph1
What time were you on track? We left at 1 so probably missed you. Sounds like a lot of fun! I really want to track my Clio after going on Sunday and take it to some track days. Don't fancy doing it to my daily though and don't have the money. Soon though!

Yea the Sportlines are great thanks. Car sits a lot better now, feels pretty much the same to drive to me but then I don't thrash it to often.

I was on at 14:10 and 15:20 so definitely missed us! Next time if you're around I'd be happy to take you out for a lap or two :)

197 F1
Nobody ever spots me :rasp: was out on the track at 11:55, got a few pics and quick vids of the caged 172 cup.

Megane R26
I was on at 14:10 and 15:20 so definitely missed us! Next time if you're around I'd be happy to take you out for a lap or two :)

Im pretty gutted as I wanted to hear a decat supersport in the flesh, oh well. Yea definitely up for that!

Nobody ever spots me :rasp: was out on the track at 11:55, got a few pics and quick vids of the caged 172 cup.

I remember seeing you. Seem to remember you were keeping up with an M3? (CSL or E92, can't remember off the top of my head)