ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black 172/182 st neots

GW 200T
Saw you as you were coming out of tesco in st neots black 172 i think whits wheels looked smart and sounded nice.

Clio 182
Saw you as you were coming out of tesco in st neots black 172 i think whits wheels looked smart and sounded nice.

That was me :D My wheels are meant to be white but they're just the colour of brake dust 90% of the time.

Yours is the first 200T I've seen, it's definitely got a lot more presence in the flesh than in photos. I could tell it was an RS straight away.

GW 200T
Thank u, it certainly has grown on me since i have had it.
Do miss the ph2.
Take it you live around st neots

Clio 182
Pretty sure i drive past this car everyday. Clio sport sticker in the rear window?
Yea that's probably me, parked near the One Stop.
I've only seen one flamer around St Neots, I'm guessing it's yours... dark wheels and always very shiny? Puts mine to shame, I rarely bother washing it as the paint's in pretty crap condition.