ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bit of a problem :/

clio 182
right so i left my car keys at work today and im not back till monday and its about 100miles away, i have a spare key but the fob dosnt work (tried new battery) now i cant drive my car as i can unlock with the key, but the alarm goes off it does stop after a while but i cant start the car untill i disable the alarm,

is they anyway i can temporarly disable my alarm so i can drive the car :/

i beleive its a standard alarm on the clio 182 help pleaseeeeee

Unsure how it works with renaults, but my dad once got his vauxhall key wet and it wouldn't work to open the car. When he opened it with the key the alarm went off, but when he started the car the alarm stopped.

TRACK CAR BREAKING
You can et it reprogrammed but you need the car and key at Renault and is pretty expensive £100+

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Pretty much no. There's nothing you can do.

The point of immobilisers is that you cant just turn them off....... or they'd be as useful as a snoozebutton on a smoke alarm.