ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BILSTEIN B14 SUSPENSION KIT

Clio Sport 172 phII
Hi all,

I wanted to buy B14 kit for my Clio 172 phII, and I get a anwser from Bilstein that it dont want to fit itd, because Clio 172 PHI and Clio 172 PHII are different, and how come that k-tec is selling B14 kit for my car, and direct from Bilstein I get anwser that it wont fit...

:S

I am confused...

and the good part of it is that bilstein is not selling any coilover kit for clio 172 PH II od Clio 182 noncup... :S

Can someone say what is the difference betwen Clio 172 PHI and Clio 172 PHII, and what can i modify to get it on car?

Mk2 172
they wont fit. different hubs atc i think!!! different hole spacing etc. too hard for road anyway ive heard

Clio Sport 172 phII
the different hole spacing is :
on clio 172 PHI the hole spacing is 52 mm, and on my is from 52 - 58 mm, so they wont fit...

how is K-Tec & Yozza sport selling something for clio 172 PHII and Clio 182 ( non cup ) that doesnt fit in??

confuzed... :S

Clio Sport 172 phII
e mail K tec and ask them :cool:

good luck, hope you will find something soon ;)

I hope from K-Tec tomorow a e-mail, alreadi sended ;)

and I finded out that for clio sport the bolt spacing is 54mm ( for all RS Clio's, but not for 182 Cup & Clio 197 )

and regural clio's bolt spacing is eather 52 or 58 mm...

tomorow I will see how mutch is bolt spacing on my clio, dont wory, I will post here ;)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
they will fit!!!

psh1 and psh2 172's car the same as are non cupped 182's

182 have the larger hubs!

Clio Sport 172 phII
I recived e-mail from k-tec:

both the ph1 and ph2 172 have 54mm hole spacing and the Cup pack 182s have 60mm hole spacing.

:clap:

thx to all

ph1 and ph2 172 and 182 without the cup suspension pack and the tropy have 54mm hole spacing

Cup pack 182s have 60mm hole spacing