ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Biggest Power 1*2's (without ITB's, SC, Turbo or Engine swap) ?

this was piper fast road cam that were reprofilled by hillpower.

'Hillpowers piper cams'

they will be for sale in a month or so, as i am doing a rebuild and going for some nutty aggresive cams .

Well i'll be running Schrick cams, APD Headwork, APD Matched Inlets (with PTFE gaskets), ITG Carbon Airbox, Sports Cat, Yozzasport Race Exhaust and custom mapping (probably on stock ecu atm).

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
Well i'll be running Schrick cams, APD Headwork, APD Matched Inlets (with PTFE gaskets), ITG Carbon Airbox, Sports Cat, Yozzasport Race Exhaust and custom mapping (probably on stock ecu atm).

oh right cool, what headwork you having done?

should be in 190's! shed a bot of weight out of it and it will be pdq!

oh right cool, what headwork you having done?

should be in 190's! shed a bot of weight out of it and it will be pdq!

Rebuild with port work and uprated valve springs (being done by stan* on here)

The rear is stripped as much as possible, once i have the car back there will be more stripping in the front and the Trophy Recaro's will be replaced.

Ph1
Thats a very hard way your going to extract power there. Be far easier just bolting up a set of TB's or stretching the wallet a few hundred more for a charger or turbo conversion.

Forced induction is the only way to go with these imo rather than bolt ons and polishing this and that. Far less hassle too and better ££ per bhp

Thats a very hard way your going to extract power there. Be far easier just bolting up a set of TB's or stretching the wallet a few hundred more for a charger or turbo conversion.

Forced induction is the only way to go with these imo rather than bolt ons and polishing this and that. Far less hassle too and better ££ per bhp

Well it started off as just cams last year, but the head needed a rebuild so i thought I may aswell get the headwork done at the same time.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lol. If you ever used GDi's rollers you'd be runnin 227 IIRC Regardless of work done! ;)

Mine was 192.6, with headwork, maxogen, decat, exhaust, map. But again it was 188.6 on another day and another set of Rollers...

Was still a nippy wee car.

340i
187.4bhp 165ft/lb

AWT matched inlets

RStuner remap

Yozzasport race exhaust

and just shy of 94k brap!!