ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big Thank You...

Banana
...To Ali and his dad for their help yesterday fitting my new Brake discs, pads and goodridge hoses. It started out with me supposed to be doing the work and Ali supervising, then we ended up doing a side each for discs and pads, then Ali ended up doing the hoses himself while I watched like a spare tool!!
Ali's dad (Top bloke) took care of the bleeding, and hey presto- now I have brakes again :)

Here's my mechanic workin' away like a wee trojan lol

picsseptember07006.jpg

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Looks good, should have let me know you were going over. I need to see your car, i may pop over on a thursday when im near your house.

Does the new lines make it any better?

PS - Sell me your car.

Banana
The pads are still bedding in, so it's hard to comment on whether or not the lines make it better, but they do feel more direct / positive though.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
rubber gloves!!!! what a f**king queer!

You actually want me in your life!

No bother mate! Glad you made it home! When i didn't get a txt bak i thought the caliper had fallen off!

Give them time to bed in, The disks take the time more so than the pads!

...To Ali and his dad for their help yesterday fitting my new Brake discs, pads and goodridge hoses. It started out with me supposed to be doing the work and Ali supervising, then we ended up doing a side each for discs and pads, then Ali ended up doing the hoses himself while I watched like a spare tool!!
Ali's dad (Top bloke) took care of the bleeding, and hey presto- now I have brakes again :)

Here's my mechanic workin' away like a wee trojan lol

picsseptember07006.jpg

cute :eek: