ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bhp+? 1.4?

What effect would these parts have on a 1.4?

*Performance KTR exhaust system with decat
*Induction Kit
*Fast Road Cams
*ECU Remap

Any other suggestions for mods?

Clio 1.4 16v
you should get some new springs, i got some eibach ones for mine and they are quality.

where u get ur ECU remap done?

Add an exhaust manifold to your list. The supersprint for the 1.6 megane 8v fits but needs a custon joining pipe to the rest of the exhaust system. It frees up the top end breathing very nicely and gives extra torque and bhp right throught the revs.

F&B

16v>Cup>25Anni>Cup>320cdM
Call me boring, but after taking the Cup on it's first trackday I came away thinking about mods, but not a single one involved power. If I had a choice of mods I'd go for -

Consistently powerful braking - so uprated lines, pads + discs
Consistent feel for what the car is doing - decent bucket seat, harnesses, decent grippy steering wheel, decent suspension. Happy with the handling on the Cup but you may want decent springs/shocks added to yours.

I wouldn't bother wasting your money on trying to get more power from it, but then it's easy for me to say that with my 2.0 lump.

Just my views of course.

For power you could always consider an engine swap?