ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG on satin black 15" pro-race 1.2's

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Put my new wheels on today,very happy.

prorace001.jpg

prorace004.gif

prorace016.gif

prorace013.jpg

prorace013.jpg

prorace012.jpg

Rusty Cup
Matte black pro race's where my first choice!! i bought a set of ebay but they didnt have them to sell so i went for anthracite instead. Looks amazing bet your loving the handling of 15's over 16's

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Not to sure about the handling at the moment,need to get a couple of miles on the new tyres and will then see what I think,may well be at Snetterton on the 13th so that will be a good test.

Thanks

Clio 172 cup
Looks good pal,,:race:

Offset and stance both look spot on:clap:

Can I ask were u got them from?
if new!!

Last edited:
  Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Looks great, love the black on black :). Maybe needs more of a 'rake' to the stance for me though

Astra H vxr
yeah love the wheels, def goes with the car, i had the same wheels on my saxo which was also black, and onced cleaned up it does looks the titz, wanted to keep the wheels to put on my 182 but got told they wouldnt fit :(

Clio Dynamique Noir
looks great and good taste,

looks similar to mine, except ph1, Pearl black and 16s lol

utf-8bUGhvdG8wMjE5LmpwZw-1.jpg

Loving that stance matey...you got coilies on there, if so which ones? Im running 16's aswell on mine but cant seem to get the height on the rear or the lows on the front without scrubbing...