ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 - polished + updates. *Loads of pics*

Clio 182
well here is what it looked like when i first bought it.

SDC10311.jpg

SDC10307copy.jpg

SDC10316.jpg

and now here she is.

SDC10542.jpg

SDC10543.jpg

SDC10549.jpg

SDC10551.jpg

SDC10552.jpg

SDC10553.jpg

shinney

SDC10557.jpg

i will be giving the bullets a refurb but will be keeping them silver. i photoshopped it to see what they would look like another colour but i prefer them silver.

SDC10558.jpg

engine cover done in a heat resistant matt black. next on the list for under the bonnet will be a clean.

SDC10560.jpg

SDC10561.jpg

SDC10562.jpg

SDC10563.jpg

SDC10564.jpg

SDC10565.jpg

SDC10567.jpg

SDC10569.jpg

SDC10570.jpg

SDC10573.jpg

what a difference it made with the wheels on :approve: here is my thread with pics of them in the standard silver
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?524784-My-new-turinis.-finally!
they were refurbed in 'ford graphite grey'.

the skoda fabia splitter was put on, a few stickers on the front and rear of the car and a refurbed engine cover. thats basically all that it needed and the ride height is perfect as i dont want it sitting too high or too low.

Black Gold Trophy
you'll probably be called a 'sheep' for fitting speedline turinis, but you can't argue with the results! They definitely suit these cars!

Clio 182
cheers for the comments.

next on the list is to buy either french style pressed plates and risk the fine or go for the uk legal ones from a site i cant remember the name of, lol.

Clio 182
you'll probably be called a 'sheep' for fitting speedline turinis, but you can't argue with the results! They definitely suit these cars!

tbh i was actually wanting the 182 cup wheels but couldnt find a decent set apart from the ones i was phucked about on. then the turinis came up on ebay, brilliant condition + practically brand new proxies and they were a 25min dual carriageway drive away so i couldnt turn those down.