ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 Knaresborough High Street?

Clio 182
Yeah that was me. Your car was looking pretty awesome. I was on the way to Brimham rocks and got stuck in a crazy hail storm.

Mk5 Golf Gti
Yeah that was me. Your car was looking pretty awesome. I was on the way to Brimham rocks and got stuck in a crazy hail storm.

Sick! Always amazes me when I find someone I have seen in person on here... Thanks mate appreciate it, yours too! You about often don't think I have seen you before?

Clio 182
I should of held out for 182 in your colour its by far the best. My car was ( and still is, filthy ) I live in York so tend to be mostly this end. Went to aysgarth falls Friday and got busted speeding so I'm driving like a gran at the mo. #slowdownfool.

Mk5 Golf Gti
I should of held out for 182 in your colour its by far the best. My car was ( and still is, filthy ) I live in York so tend to be mostly this end. Went to aysgarth falls Friday and got busted speeding so I'm driving like a gran at the mo. #slowdownfool.

Thanks mate, I agree with you (even if I do say so myself) on the colour, I couldn't tell mine needs a good clean but been so busy over the bank holiday weekend I haven't got round to cleaning it :( tut tut, 3 points or speed awareness?

Well ill if you're ever about this end let me know!