ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Better than Ever

Evo 8 MR
Went out for a spin this afternoon and I just had to take a few pics. It's had a full setup this morning and it feels better than it ever has, the tyres don't even seem too bad now, I can really push it round the bends.

Also had a decat fitted to cure a blowing exhaust, sounds nice and deep, even burbles a little when I let off the loud pedal and it's returning 33mpg now!! I f**kin love it!! Needs a wash though.

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0013-1.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0025-1.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

just needs a rinse and you've got a decent example there
the colour of the left side strips looks ''off'' or that just the dirt?

Evo 8 MR
Thanks guys, it's the first time I could really test the £600 Konigsports.

The car really does hold the road well, adjustable damping too so none of this hard as nails rubbish. They are worth every penny, recommend them to anyone.

just needs a rinse and you've got a decent example there
the colour of the left side strips looks ''off'' or that just the dirt?

They're like that standard, the bump strips are more of a matt finish.

Looks really well Steve, don't be doing to much to it though otherwise it'll start showing mine up :rasp: lol

Evo 8 MR
They're like that standard, the bump strips are more of a matt finish.

Looks really well Steve, don't be doing to much to it though otherwise it'll start showing mine up :rasp: lol

tbh Jon I like it how it is now, looks really smart and that plus I don't really want to deter from how the cup looks.

Will be getting a spare set of pro race 1.2's though with R888s for the track. ;)

Amongst other things, the exterior is going to be staying as is.