ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best VFM anti virus?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Had Kaspersky for last year but it ran out today and its £25 to renew. Keeps popping up and annoying me!

What do you guys recommend for a cheaper alternative?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
IS that AVAST? I had that before, thought it would be a bit poo being free? It's ok then?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
MSE is arguably the best. I'm currently using Nod32 and have been for years now. Does the job but if I was going to change it would be Microsoft's.

Clio 172
I'd have to agree with MSE - AVG was brilliant for years and then it became really bloated when it started to integrate itself with the rest of the OS.

Its almost always down to preference - people will argue until they're blue in the face about which one is best. Use one and try it, then decide for yourself - I can only recommend that MSE is really good.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
gone with MSE and so far my paypal hasnt been hacked or any weird pop ups or slow performance so far! so far so good. I only really use CS, gmail and ebay................... ;)

Clio 172
Good man - another good one to try is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Get it from filehippo.com and run it alongside MSE and scan your machine weekly with it - great little tool.