ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best snowfoam solution for a car and motorbike?

I got a Karcher for Christmas and I'm now looking for a snowfoam lance to use with it, and the snowfoam as well. I'd like to use it on the car and also my motorbike (it's shaft drive, not an oily chain). I'm looking at the I4Detailing lance, but haven't a clue when it comes down to the best solution to use. The car gets pretty muddy/salty, and the bike gets fairly salty, but general road grime and a fair few bugs in the summer time.
I presume it doesn;t matter if this stuff gets sprayed over brake discs etc? Can anyone recommend a suitable product? Cheers.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Get signed up on Detailing word if your not already and then do the autobrite foam lance and magifoam deal comes to £56.99 and that includes 5l of magifoam.

The usual price is £67 so it saves you a tenner. the lances are pretty much the same and magifoam is brilliant!

Our Snow Foam Kit inc 5L of Snow Foam with CS discount comes to £53.61 + delivery, if you add to this order and spend more than £60 you'll qualify for FREE next day mainland UK delivery!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
+1 on cliox4's recommendation. All HD snowfoam lances are pretty much the same, but Magifoam is great stuff!

Our Snow Foam Kit inc 5L of Snow Foam with CS discount comes to £53.61 + delivery, if you add to this order and spend more than £60 you'll qualify for FREE next day mainland UK delivery!

Matt, what's the attachement for the halfords pressure washers please?
(Oh and thanks for getting my order out straight away top marks)

Simon, from memory I think its the Kew / Alto attachment.

Should look like this;
KEW.jpg
Matt