ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best rear wiper?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Quite a simple one! :approve:

Got the old Bosch Areo's on the front, is there similar or better for the rear?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Nature of the modifier... always gotta see if there's something out there better than standard :D

Ktec'd 1.2 16v Sport
It would be interesting to know if there is one that does a better job than standard one, as it looks crap and does a crap job, but don't want to remove mine as it does come in handy sometimes! lol

182 ff
Nature of the modifier... always gotta see if there's something out there better than standard :D

remember to inform your insurance company, of all modifications ,that you drive backwards a lot.. lol
funniest thing I have heard in ages .....

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Oh well I'll sue wiperblades.co.uk then lol as that's what it said I needed for a Mk2 Clio! Just copied the product code into eBay and found it cheaper (and it says on there Mk2 Clio as well)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
The proper Renault one:

Fits properly
Blends in with the fairing on the wiper arm.
Can handle the curve at the top of the window.

Most of the copies/non OEM ones can't.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Oh well it's on its way now! If it doesn't fit I shall return it and go for one of the ones mentioned above... thanks!

the one you have ordered i think is the right one it's just the picture is wrong as the part number you've ordered is bosch H301 and if you google that it looks like the clio rear wiper

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
kayzee

they one you have ordered is the correct one. Blends into the arm and is better than a smaller brand or cheaper alternative. I've just bought one and checked the bosch fitment list before purchase

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Thanks yeah just received it and it definitely states Clio Mk2 fitment on the rear... shall chuck it on tomorrow!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Fits perfectly btw, happy with it!

FEF4BFB0-1142-415B-801F-6AFD6EEF0B44_zps2h2dxxuy.jpg