ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best product you've ever used

LY 200 EDC LUX
Can be anything from a brush to a rotary polisher. Regardless of price, the one product that really stands out.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
My favourite/most effective that I like is AutoGlyms tyre shine to be honest. Completed it for me.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
2003 £35 Halfords pressure washer. This thing just keeps plodding on. metal pump loads of pressure. Hasnt missed a beat. love it.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
G3 scratch remover.

When sanding marks/ heavy marring/ deep swirls need removing, it's my go to polish. And it's cheap as f**k and readily available from halfords.

Auto finesse Glisten smells unreal though

Titanium 182
Sounds stupid but as I've never had access to a garage or shaded area; the best product I have ever used was a simple drying towel! My results improved dramatically once the car stopped having water marks all over it lol

Oh and then there is AF Tough Coat!

mk1 Octavia VRS
ValetPro Citrus Bling - can be used as clay lube, detailing spray and various other things. 500ml goes a long way as it can be diluted depending on what you use it for.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
G3 scratch remover.

When sanding marks/ heavy marring/ deep swirls need removing, it's my go to polish. And it's cheap as f**k and readily available from halfords.

Auto finesse Glisten smells unreal though
The stuff with the green writing on a black bottle? I've got some of that but been too scared to use it with a DA, seems mega mega abrasive! Does it finish down alright? Might give it a go on some deeper scratches I have...

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
The stuff with the green writing on a black bottle? I've got some of that but been too scared to use it with a DA, seems mega mega abrasive! Does it finish down alright? Might give it a go on some deeper scratches I have...

I think that's the one.

Use it on a cutting pad and it'll remove all sorts lol.

This was a combination of G3 scratch remover, auto finesse #2 and auto finesse ultra glaze

image.jpg129_zpsifmiohu1.jpg

image.jpg128_zpstgjqe7al.jpg

image.jpg127_zpsenlc9vl8.jpg

image.jpg130_zpsepecuidr.jpg

It finishes up ok, but I'd always run a less abrasive polish on a softer pad over it afterwards.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
ValetPro Citrus Bling - can be used as clay lube, detailing spray and various other things. 500ml goes a long way as it can be diluted depending on what you use it for.
Really good product that. Not the greatest clay lube I found. Cheapest and best seemed to be Autosmart spray wax.

Best product? Hmmmm... I think Hydro2 would have to be up there. One of the only wonder products in detailing. "Iron X changed the game".

Original C1 is probably my favourite product, seeing what it done to my Frp and it's ability and performance was light years ahead of anything else on the market. I still remember Craig showing me it on his Qashqai, slack jawed and speechless for a few minutes.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I think that's the one.

Use it on a cutting pad and it'll remove all sorts lol.

This was a combination of G3 scratch remover, auto finesse #2 and auto finesse ultra glaze

image.jpg129_zpsifmiohu1.jpg

image.jpg128_zpstgjqe7al.jpg

image.jpg127_zpsenlc9vl8.jpg

image.jpg130_zpsepecuidr.jpg

It finishes up ok, but I'd always run a less abrasive polish on a softer pad over it afterwards.
Impressive stuff! I remember buying it and going to try it out until I felt how abrasive it was and just thought f**k no! Lol. I'll maybe give it a go now though.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Many to choose from but autobrite cherry glaze is epic and its something i will always have. Swissvax shield is just a pleasure to use. I really cant pick one but these are up there

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
stunning kyle and ive used loads of waxes its also very nice over blackfire wet diamond sealant

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
GTechniq W5 Citrus Cleaner.. Literally won't go anywhere without it.

So versatile, you can use it on anything and it's extremely effective even at 30:1!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Many to choose from but autobrite cherry glaze is epic and its something i will always have. Swissvax shield is just a pleasure to use. I really cant pick one but these are up there

I've used autobrite and thought it was 'ok'. The new glaze from autosmart is very good

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
You know, Id forgotten the name. Want me to speak to my rep next time he's in and see if I can grab a sample.