ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place to get injectors cleaned? (by mail)

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
been to a few local small ish garages they dont do it in house so i am after a good mail order injector ultrasonic cleaning service.
ive found a few online but was wondering if anyone has used any of the companies and could recommend one?
What should i be paying ball park price?

cheers

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
been to a few local small ish garages they dont do it in house so i am after a good mail order injector ultrasonic cleaning service.
ive found a few online but was wondering if anyone has used any of the companies and could recommend one?
What should i be paying ball park price?

cheers

I have an ultrasonic bath which i can throw em into if you want? Use it for work all the time. No charge just cover P&P if you want?
:cool:

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
hi Rory,

thanks very much for the offer mate, but i was thinking ideally i would be after a flow rate test before and after etc etc
Are you able to flow them aswell?

Cheers dude

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
hi Rory,

thanks very much for the offer mate, but i was thinking ideally i would be after a flow rate test before and after etc etc
Are you able to flow them aswell?

Cheers dude

Nope unfortunately not. We use something very similar to injectors in Print industry but not as precise so no need for tests on our side of things. All i can offer is an ultrasonic bath clean, Not to worry though offer stands if needed in future.