ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Place To Get Exhaust Bracket?

Clio 182
I think thats how much they are. Id say you wouldnt be able to get them much cheaper really. A renault dealer would be more expensive well in Ireland anyway.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I bought one for a tenner from autoparts4u or something similar and it was worse than the broken Renault bracket!

Had no strength to the rubber, you could easily push the rubber with the same force you use when typing! I just put the Renault one back on and lots of string to try and hold it in place.

I don't know how good/bad KTEC ones are, but the company has excellent service from my experience of dealing with them so see if you can send it back if you're not impressed with it (7day long distance selling act might cover this I think anyway).

Impreza WRX
yeah gonna order the ktec one now, it says genuine renault parts, so must be then!

cheers guys