ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy pads that will deliver

Clio 172 cup + 325ci
Just wondering where would be the best place to buy pads online that i can get delivered? Im based in Ireland.I currently have ebc yellowstuff but they are shot so looking for something similar.Bought them off ktec last time so id imagine there are cheaper options out there?

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Cheers lads!

Not got a PM though mate, think you may have sent g172 one

Its G 172

I can certainly help out with brakes though and can send them over to you in Ireland no problem at all :)

Ta

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
George (aka G 172) is definitely the man to contact. Really helpful with queries and pricing.

The best bet is to let him know what you want from your brakes (like track work, daily driving, etc) and some idea of budget.

Definitely one of this forums' most dependable traders!

D.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
George (aka G 172) is definitely the man to contact. Really helpful with queries and pricing.

The best bet is to let him know what you want from your brakes (like track work, daily driving, etc) and some idea of budget.

Definitely one of this forums' most dependable traders!

D.

Thanks a lot Darren! :approve: